Wed, Mar 24 | Webinars
R42 Longevity Series (5 Webinars, March 24-June 16)
A highly curated set of talks, in masterclass format, starting from basics and going to cutting edge theories.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Mar 24, 10:00 AM PDT – Jun 16, 12:00 PM PDT
About the Event
These webinars will feature masterclass lecturers who are leaders in the longevity space. This will be a highly curated set of talks, in masterclass format, starting from basics and going to cutting edge theories.
- Dr. Benedict Albensi - Professor, St. Boniface Hospital, University of Manitoba Neural Plasticity Lab. Neurodegeneration, energy metabolism, and mitochondria expert. Top 1% worldwide for number of Alzheimer's disease and memory publications, 2010-2020. Scientific Advisor at Mitrix Bio.
- Dr. Jesus Gil - Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Clinical Sciences, Imperial College London.
- Dr. Judith Campisi - Professor of Biogerontology at the Buck Institute for Research on Aging, Member of the SENS Research Foundation Advisory Board, Adviser at the Lifeboat Foundation.
- Dr. Chris Hackley - Co-Founder and CEO at CRISP-HR, 10+ years experience in a variety of biological areas, with a particular expertise in protein engineering.
- Dr. Joao Pedro de Magalhaes - Microbiologist, Professor, University of Liverpool, where his lab studies the aging process, Chief Scientific Officer of Centaura.
- March 24, 10am-12pm PT: Lecture 1 - ‘Why are we alive? Mitochondria and Aging’, Dr. Benedict Albensi.
- April 14, 10am-12pm PT: Lecture 2 - 'How to Target Senescence as a Treatment for Cancer and Age-related Diseases', Dr. Jesus Gil.
- May 5, 10am-12pm PT: Lecture 3 - 'Health Span and Life Span - will the Twain Meet?', Dr. Judith Campisi.
- May 25, 10am-12pm PT: Lecture 4 - 'CRISPR and Aging: Current Limitations and Future Possibilities', Dr. Chris Hackley.
- June 16, 10am-12pm PT: Lecture 5 - Dr. Joao Pedro De Magalhaes.
- All 3 Webinars (May 5-Jun 16)$150+$3.75 Service fee$150+$3.75 Service fee0$0
- Judith Campisi (May 5)$99+$2.48 Service fee$99+$2.48 Service fee0$0
- Chris Hackley (May 26)$99+$2.48 Service fee$99+$2.48 Service fee0$0
- Pedro De Magalhaes (Jun 16)$99+$2.48 Service fee$99+$2.48 Service fee0$0